It the slow time of the year for game and tech news, but there are still some morsels to be had. A lot of indie news in games this week with Fez finally seeing release on XBLA and Notch announcing his new “hard sci-fi” space sim.
Tech is all about Instagram hitting Android, and the surprisingly great HTC One series of handsets.
Also, dont miss the GTD Weekly– it’s pretty awesome.
- Fez to debut on XBLA on April 13 for 800 MSP
- Mortal Kombat goes portable on PlayStation Vita on May 1
- Google Maps heads to Nintendo Entertainment System
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP coming to PC? [Updated: confirmed]
- Orcs Must Die! 2 announced
- Minecraft creator ‘Notch” announces ‘hard sci-fi’ space-sim 0x10c
- Amazon Instant Video comes to PS3
- RIM reveals Q4 earnings, further shakeup for leadership and strategy
- Timeline rolling out to all Facebook brand pages
- Ex-Microsoft Courier team brings Paper to iPad
- Qualcomm to produce quad-core ARM processors for laptop use
- Instagram now available for Google Android
- HTC One X and S review round-up
- Google Glasses shows concept for potential future personal heads-up display